Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Lenscircle.com Review: Part 2: GEO Super Size Angel Brown Lens Review (XCM-214)




Hi there! 




I'm back again to do part 2 of my review on the lenses that I received from www.lenscircle.com. For this review, I decided to choose the GEO Super Size Angel Brown lenses and I've had my eyes set on these for a while now. I've always loved the GEO Angel series and they were the first series I've ever tried in terms of circle lenses. This is also the first time I'm trying lenses from the "Super Size" series that GEO has recently come out with.


To start off, I'll give you some info on the lenses themselves:


Diameter: 14.8mm 
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6


I've been wearing theses lenses for a few days now and they are amazing. They make my eyes look dolly without looking scary and despite being so large, they are great for every day use. They are a little bit bigger than the standard circle lens (14mm) but the comfort level is still the exact same. 


Generally speaking, I tend to have the standard 8 hours of wear with GEO lenses and they aren't the most comfortable lenses I've ever worn but I think that these are pretty much everything I expected from the lenses.


Overall recap !
Design: 
Personally I love the design of Angel lenses so naturally I would love the design of the Super Size ones as well. If you haven't been a fan of Angel lenses, I'm not so sure you'd be a fan of these lenses.
Comfort: 
Theses lenses are nothing short of comfortable and I have quite normal eyes in the sense that I don't seem to experience too much discomfort and I don't have extremely sensitive eyes either. For others it might be a little bit too uncomfortable but I can't guarantee. 
Enlargement: 
Definitely enlarges but isn't the largest lenses that you can find on the market. I guess enlargement is subjective so it really all depends on what you're looking for!


And here is an upclose image of the lens and the design!

All pictures were taken indoors with natural lighting

To purchase these lenses and more, please visit www.lenscircle.com

Hope you guys enjoyed the review! There will be definitely a lot more reviews coming up so stay tuned!


xo. Olivia


Disclaimer:
Lenses were supplied for review by www.lenscircle.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow! These lenses looks super nice on you1 : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice..
    follow my blog too
    http://sizzlinghinanaz-beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2012/04/barbie-eye-super-nudy-pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute, but how can i order for myself

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!