Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Lenscircle.com Review: Part 1: Packaging/Service

Hi!

Recently I received a pair of circle lenses from lenscircle.com. I was so excited to receive the lenses that the post was going to be a little picture heavy so I decided to split it up into two parts. I'll be talking about their packaging and service here and then I'll be uploading the review on the lenses that I chose right after

First off, even before I had been sent the lenses to review, lenscircle.com was amazing. Their replies were quick and the process could not have been better. Within a day of choosing the lenses, I got a tracking number for my package and within 5 business days, it arrived at my door. The service was phenomenal and I could not have been happier. I believe their lenses are all in stock, and despite me having a prescription, there was no wait time. Since I've only ordered with people who did batch orders, I was extremely surprised to see the lenses sent out so quickly!This is amazing for people who don't want to have to wait an overly long time for lenses.

I first received the package in the mail and the lenses were packaged in a nice bubble wrap envelope. I was surprised they used such a big envelope for such a tiny package!


 Opening it up I saw this adorable leopard print pouch
Opening that up, I saw the lenses (woohoo)! And they're wrapped in more bubble wrap! Definitely a bonus in my opinion.

 Here's the inside of the package and it has the lenses, lens case, and lens care instructions. There's also the instruction sheet that comes with all GEO circle lenses. The contents of the package are amazing.



 Overall, I think that lenscircle.com is an amazing site. There's no wait time and the process of ordering, getting the order and all that was so quick that I was pleasantly surprised. I definitely think that if you want lenses quick, lenscircle.com is a great website for you and I highly highly recommend them!

To purchase lenses, please visit www.lenscircle.com
Be sure to stay tuned for the review in Part 2!

xo. Olivia


5 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! : D : D I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very pretty with circle lens, thanks for sharing it here !

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lika an amazing website..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!