Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

How To Open Circle Lens Vials

Hi guys!

I think I'm on a roll in terms of blog posts currently (yay!)   and I'm going to be answering a lot of questions that beginners or people in general might have about circle lenses! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

As you can see from the title, this post is going to be on how to open circle lenses. I'll be showing how to open GEO Super Size Angel Brown lenses, which I've done a review on. You can click on the link here.

As a disclaimer, this post might be a little picture heavy because instead of using text to describe them and limited pictures, I will be using more pictures instead of text. Hope that's alright!
Let's get started!

The first thing you want to do is look for a mark like this. Other brands will have different markings but there will be an indent of some sort quite similar to this.
Then, from above the mark, you're going to want to pull the cap upwards to start opening the vial. If done right, it should look like this


 And from an aerial view


 After that, you're going to want to pull the cap back until the cap basically lies flat

Again, another photo just for a better view!


Almost there! Next, you're going to want to snap off the cap. If possible you'd want to snap off only one side and then continue on to removing the aluminium ring, but I missed up a little 

 See, I got the first corner off, and then it fell off.. LOL


 But that's okay, right? We can do this!!
 Now you want to pull on the aluminium ring to begin to unravel the aluminium. Be careful not to cut yourself here. The aluminium is slightly sharp and although I've never cut myself, I definitely have heard of people who have.

This is what it'll look like and it will come off in two sections


Now it's the final stretch! All you have to do is lift off the rubber stopper and VOILA! Your lenses are free!


Finally, the lens vial has been defeated ! 



xo. Olivia


1 comment:

  1. What size is that vial? Height and width? =3
    I want to make customized boxes for them. X3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!