Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February!

Hey everyone!

So, the blog is slowly but surely expanding. After 1 month, there are 18 followers ! I'm quite impressed : D
A reminder that the contest is still going on so be sure to tell your friends about the site if they want to learn more about circle lenses & request different topics as well! It'd be great to know what you guys want me to write about, what you'd like me to touch on, and other topics as well. It doesn't have to be about circle lenses, it can be about almost anything you wish, and I'll try my best to answer them!

Remember to invite & follow !

- olivia
twinklebeautyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!