Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Spotlight : DueBa Lenses


Hey everyone!

It's 1:21 am over here, I'm immersed in homework and all I can think about is posting a blog for you lovely readers : D anyhow, I have yet another brand to introduce to you. This time, we're going to be reviewing DueBa Lenses, a popular brand out in the market. These lenses have a diameter of 14.0 mm and a base curve of 8.6. The website, however, does not tell much about the company itself or even how they color the lenses. It does say that the lenses are made from materials that are approved by the FDA ( Food and Drug Administration). This blog is somewhat short because I SHOULD be doing homework but I simply couldn't resist not posting. Anyhow, for a bit more information, or for a look at what lenses they have, visit www.duebacon.com !

** Anyone living in Richmond / Vancouver wanting to get DueBa lenses?
I have two pairs - one DM23 Gray in -1.75/-5.00 and one DM21 Gray in -1.50/-2.00
Message me if you'd like to see them / pictures and I can give you a good price !

- olivia
twinklebeautyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!