Have a question that you need an answer to? Have a request? Check out the Contact Me tab above and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

: D

Hey everyone !

I hope you guys are reading and enjoying the blog so far. I'm trying to update it constantly but because school is starting soon, there really are no promises! For majority of us, school will be starting up again and it will for sure be a very very hectic time. I'm currently writing up some reviews that will be posted soon. I have some circle lens reviews for you and many others following. Remember to follow this blog and request items that you want reviewed ! I'll try my best to get a review up for you!! ALSO, once I reach a certain number of followers, there might be a give away so remember to follow everyone!

anyway, for those who are going to be starting school tomorrow, hope you guys are enjoying your last day of winter holidays!!


- olivia
twinklebeautyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!